November 24, 2020
Nice weather has kept construction on track this season, and we’re now less than a year away from opening the facility in the fall of 2021.
- The warehouse walls have been going up and the building is starting to take shape. We hope to have the walls and steel work completed by Thanksgiving.
- The roof and concrete floor in the office have been completed. The office windows will start going in soon.
- We have completed some of the exterior concrete, including the north entrance and 50% of the employee parking space.
- The building envelope will be complete by January, and we will start to transition to interior work.
- Construction on the rail spur will begin in April or May of 2021.